Booking terms and conditions
- About TUNA TOUR
- Making a booking
- Gifting a TUNA TOUR experience
- User requirements and conduct
- Personal data
- Payment and gift voucher conditions
- General terms and conditions of Tuna Tour Diving
- Right of withdrawal and cancellations
- Intellectual and industrial property
- Limitation of liability
- Applicable regulations and jurisdiction
In this document, you will find all the necessary information about the e-commerce services that we provide on our website www.tuna-tour.com. Please read them carefully and consult them whenever you want.
1. About TUNA TOUR
This website is owned by BALFEGO TUNA, S.L. (hereinafter, TUNA TOUR). The identifying details of TUNA TOUR are:
- Tax code: B-43753904
- Address: Polígon Industrial Edifici Balfegó s/n, 43860 L’Ametlla de Mar (Tarragona).
- Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona in Volume 1950, Folio 113 and Sheet T-28269
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: (+34) 977 047 707
TUNA TOUR operates a website where you can access information about its activities, bookings and times, as well as prices of the Tuna Tour Snorkelling and Diving Gift Vouchers.
2. Making a booking
Simply click on the “Bookings” section to book an experience. Then choose a date according to availability and the season, indicate the number of people, enter your personal details, click on “Book” and accept the terms and conditions. After this, enter your credit/debit card details and once the payment has been validated, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation and a document with the booking details.
3. Gifting a TUNA TOUR experience
To gift a TUNA TOUR experience, you need to click on “Gift Vouchers”. Then choose the Tuna Tour Snorkelling Gift Voucher or the Tuna Tour Diving Gift Voucher, complete the form and click on the “Gift” button. Then enter your credit/debit card details, click on “Pay” and you will receive an email with the gift voucher and its details.
4. User requirements and conduct
In order to use most of the services, you will have to enter the “Gift Vouchers” or “Bookings” section, which means that you must be of legal age. If you are under sixteen years of age, you may not buy any experiences on the website, unless you have the appropriate written consent of your parents or guardians.
You agree to provide TUNA TOUR with accurate, complete and updated personal details. Failure to provide accurate, complete and updated personal details, including an invalid or expired payment method, may make it impossible for you to access and use the services or may force TUNA TOUR to terminate this agreement entered into with you.
5. Personal data
Both parties agree to (i) guarantee the complete confidentiality of the personal data accessed in compliance with these terms and conditions; (ii) disclose said data only to authorised persons; and (iii) observe the legal provisions contained in the applicable regulations. In particular, they undertake not to use the personal data obtained from the other party for any purpose other than the one stipulated in the purpose of these terms and conditions.
6. Payment and gift voucher conditions
- The services provided by TUNA TOUR will be paid online with a credit/debit card via the Banco Sabadell payment gateway.
- The price includes VAT.
- TUNA TOUR reserves the right to check the validity of said credit/debit card. If the credit card provided is declined by our system, it will be automatically cancelled.
- Purchases made for Tuna Tour Snorkelling or Tuna Tour Diving activities by credit/debit cards or transfers issued by any Spanish or foreign bank and which require cardholder authentication will be handled by the bank itself. In general, all payments must be made in euros, regardless of the payment system and the country of purchase.
- The Tuna Tour gift voucher is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for its monetary value.
- The gift voucher is redeemed exclusively by booking Tuna Tour Snorkelling or Tuna Tour Diving activities on the website.
- The monetary value of the Tuna Tour gift voucher will be applied as a discount to the booking. If the booking is for a sum higher than the gift voucher, the difference in price will be charged. If the booking is for a sum lower than the gift voucher, you will be able to buy exclusive Tuna Tour items. Under no circumstances will a refund be made for the difference in price.
- The Tuna Tour gift voucher is valid for two years from the date of purchase.
- The expiry date of the Tuna Tour gift voucher is not extendable. After the expiry date, the Tuna Tour gift voucher will be void and may not be redeemed or refunded.
- Gift vouchers redeemed for a booking cancelled more than 48 hours prior to departure will not be refunded. The booking will be cancelled without charges and the gift voucher will be reactivated.
- Gift vouchers redeemed for a booking cancelled less than 48 hours prior to departure will not be refunded. The booking will be cancelled with charges and the gift voucher will be redeemed.
7. General terms and conditions of Tuna Tour Snorkelling
The Tuna Tour Snorkelling activity is provided by TUNA TOUR.
ACS SUBKRO is the company responsible for underwater safety and has no liabilities concerning provision of the service or the relationship established between you and TUNA TOUR.
The meeting point, date, time, duration and all the details about the Tuna Tour Snorkelling activity are explained on the website and in a confirmation email.
If you have any questions about the Tuna Tour Snorkelling activity (confirmation, documents required, information, changes, cancellations, charges, refunds, invoices, etc.), please contact TUNA TOUR using the phone number or email found in the confirmation email. TUNA TOUR is ultimately responsible for managing the Tuna Tour Snorkelling activity.
8. General terms and conditions of Tuna Tour Diving
The Tuna Tour Diving services are provided by ACS SUBKRO, with tax code G55546204 and registered address at Puerto Deportivo de Tarragona, Local LA6, 43003 Tarragona (Spain), which is ultimately responsible for providing the Tuna Tour Diving activity. TUNA TOUR exclusively provides its system for booking the services of ACS SUBKRO for the Tuna Tour Diving activity and has no liabilities concerning provision of the service or the relationship established between you and ACS SUBKRO.
Terms and conditions of ACS SUBKRO:
- The sale takes place at the registered offices of ACS SUBKRO, while booking the activity via the TUNA TOUR website (including phone or email bookings) implies acceptance of the general and specific terms and conditions.
- The meeting point, date, time, duration and all the details about the Tuna Tour Diving activity are explained on the website and in a confirmation email.
- If you have any questions about the Tuna Tour Diving activity (confirmation, documents required, information, changes, cancellations, charges, refunds, invoices, etc.), please contact the provider ACS SUBKRO using the phone number or email found in the confirmation email. ACS SUBKRO is ultimately responsible for managing the Tuna Tour Diving activity.
9. Right of withdrawal and cancellations
Pursuant to the provisions on the rendering of services set forth in the General Consumer and User Protection Act, you have fourteen (14) days from the date of accepting the services to exercise your right of withdrawal, without having to indicate the reason and without incurring any costs.
The right of withdrawal is not applicable if:
- The provision of the services has begun, with your agreement.
- The services are provided or clearly tailored to your specifications or, by their nature, may not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire quickly.
As such, the right of withdrawal will not apply to the following cases:
- Gift voucher which has been used in whole or in part before the end of the period to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- Personalised gift voucher.
Notwithstanding the above, you may cancel a booking made on https://reservas.tuna-tour.com/ in the following case:
- If the cancellation is made more than 48 hours prior to the departure date, you will be entitled to request a refund, which will be returned via the same payment method used to purchase the booking. If the cancellation is within 48 hours of the departure date, you will not be able to request a refund.
TUNA TOUR reserves the right to modify the services presented on the website (changes in prices, promotions and other terms and conditions) at any time.
11. Intellectual and industrial property
The website and all its content (including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, texts, photographs, icons, images, graphics, technology, links, audiovisual or audio content, etc., as well as the graphic design, source code and other software elements contained in this application) are owned by TUNA TOUR, have been duly licensed in its favour, and are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights protected by Spanish law. Therefore, if you wish to use the website or its content (for reproducing, transforming or communicating content, etc., beyond the activities authorised by the Intellectual Property Law), you will need to obtain our prior written consent (contact details in the header of this document), regardless of the end purposes. Likewise, it is prohibited to delete the identifying data of TUNA TOUR as the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website and its respective content, as is taking photos of the technology or tarnishing, besmirching or damaging the brand by any other means.
Although we do not ask you to refrain from using the content for illegal purposes or contrary to these terms and conditions, under no circumstances does this mean that we authorise or consent to said use. Neither does it entail a waiver of the legal actions which may correspond to us.
12. Limitation of liability
We will not be held liable for any breach or delay in the fulfilment of any of the obligations assumed herein if it is due to events beyond our reasonable control (force majeure).
Causes of force majeure include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident which is beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to use the services and content, if you access via the TUNA TOUR corporate website, in accordance with the provisions of law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions. You also undertake to make proper use of the services and/or content of the website and not to use them for any illicit or illegal purposes and/or for any purposes which may violate the applicable intellectual or industrial property regulations, or any other applicable legislation.
TUNA TOUR does not guarantee the continued availability of services and is held harmless for any type of liability for possible damages due to the unavailability of service as a result of force majeure or errors in data transfer networks beyond its control.
13. Applicable regulations and jurisdiction
The use of our website and the services purchased via our website will be governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of our website will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tortosa. The use of our services implies the explicit acceptance of the jurisdiction of Tortosa.
When you are an end consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights as such recognised by current legislation.
Last update: March 2020.